I’m so excited to be bring the 1K Fan Giveaway to you all! Please make sure you pay attention to the dates in this post, and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask!
On July 2, we hit a big milestone — 1,000 fans on the LBVD fan page! It’s grown since then, so I think it’s definitely time for a celebration, don’t you? 🙂
There are a lot of fun things planned and a LOT of chances for you to win some pretty cool stuff, all for just being a fan. Want to know what you could win? Well…….how about store credits? Extra discounts on top of an already awesome sale? A brand new full kit freebie? That’s just a taste of what could be yours! Everything you need to know is explained below.
The festivities will begin on Friday, July 12, 2013 and continue throughout the weekend. Here’s a day by day breakdown:
Friday, July 12, 2013
* 50% off sale begins at 12 midnight CST.
* The 1K Fan Freebie will be available, starting at 12 midnight as well.
Saturday, July 13, 2013
* $1 Flash Sales throughout the day — I’ll be randomly picking products and marking them down to $1, so make sure your wishlist is ready! There will be a total of 5 throughout the day.
* Extra coupons. We’re talking 15%, 20% and even 30% off on top of the 50% sale!
Sunday, July 14, 2013
* 50% off sale ends at midnight CST.
And here’s an incentive for you to shop…every 3rd order will win! I’ll be crediting back every third order to say thank you to all my wonderful fans. Say you’re a “3rd order” and you spent $5 — you’ll receive an email from me (no later than 6pm on the 15th) with a coupon for the amount you spent! You can make as many purchases as you want to try to increase your odds of winning, but you can only win once. I will try to send coupons as quickly as I can so you’re not left wondering whether you’ve won or not 🙂
And what about that new full kit freebie? I’m not going to give too much away, but it’s something that I think you’ll love! (There’s a sneak over on FB if you want to check it out…) On top of giving you the full kit, there will be extras to go along with it here on the blog & the newsletter AND we’re having a little contest too! Scrap with the new freebie and then show me what you did — post it on my wall over on Facebook or leave me a link there. You’ll grab a chance at winning a $15 gift card to my shop, all for just scrapping with a freebie! Contest will begin when the freebie is posted (July 12) and will run until Friday, July 26. A winner will be chosen at random and will be announced on FB and notified via email by the end of the day on July 27, 2013.
Now to the really good stuff — GRAND PRIZES! You win these in different ways, so make sure you read the details below each one!
All New Releases for the Rest of the Year
* Simply make a purchase during the 50% sale for a chance to win the rest of my new releases for the remainder of 2013! Every purchase = 1 entry, 3 entries maximum.
* Winner will be announced and contacted via email by the end of the day on July 15.
Guest Spot on My Creative Team
* Want to be a part of the LBVD creative team? Now’s your chance! During the day on Saturday, I’ll post the ad for this. All you’ll need to do is post a link to your best gallery, you have until the sale ends at midnight on the 14th to do so. I’ll review all the galleries posted and the winner(s) will be announced on Monday, July 15.
* Guest spot is for a 3 month term with the option of extending or joining the team full time.
Gift Cards Galore!
* I’m planning on giving away a lot of these — 30 to be exact! Ten $10 and twenty $5 gift cards will be given away throughout the weekend. There’s only one way to win these — Facebook. I’ll pop in with a gift card and a trivia question. The first person to post a comment with the correct answer will win! Winners will need to email me (email@example.com) to receive their prize.
* You can only win one time with this one. So I ask that if you’ve already won, please give other people a chance to claim their prize, okay? 🙂
Whew, I think that’s everything! I know it sounds like a lot, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask them! A comment here works, but either Facebook or emailing me is probably the best way for a prompt response. If it’s something that’s important for others to know as well, I’ll add it to this post. It’s going to be a lot of fun, and I hope you’ll join us!