First off, I’ll apologize for how late this is. Things have been a little hectic trying to work some things out and this totally slipped my mind! But I’m here now, and I have a winner from Vol. 1….congratulations Shelby! I’ll be emailing you soon with details on how to claim your prize 🙂
And now it’s time for Vol. 2 of the Template Challenge! Need a refresher on how to play?
* Create a layout using the template freebie in this post (scroll down to find it!)
* Upload your completed layout to the gallery of your choice
* Leave a link to your layout in the comments section of this post
Here’s the freebie for this round! You can either click the image to download or click HERE.
Some other important things to know:
* You can only leave a link to ONE layout, so if you complete more than one, just pick the one you like most!
* You may upload to whichever gallery you like (remember to credit the template and link if you can!)…however, if you upload to my gallery at Scrapable and you win the challenge, I’ll add an extra $2 to your prize!
The winners of these template challenges will be chose randomly, so everyone has a fair shot at winning. If you’re randomly selected, you’ll receive a $10 coupon to my shop! Please pay attention to the deadline listed below, any entries submitted after that time will not count.
Template Challenge | Vol. 2 starts: RIGHT NOW!
Template Challenge | Vol. 2 ends: 11:59pm CST, September 30, 2013 (check HERE if you need help converting your time to mine)
Good luck everyone, and enjoy your template freebie!